Settlement / world cells fragmented

supergrunt

i dont think i will be needing any help anymore , i accidently deleted all my mods while trying to delete several uninstalled mods , now i have to rebuild my entire modded game , one thing the problem is gone at least so now its going to pay attention to whats happening and rebuild my game slowly

Off topic question: Are you a farmer (IRL) ?

Otherwise I don't get why you put our flag upside down ...

i dont think i will be needing any help anymore , i accidently deleted all my mods while trying to delete several uninstalled mods , now i have to rebuild my entire modded game , one thing the problem is gone at least so now its going to pay attention to whats happening and rebuild my game slowly

i have several friends who are farmers and are about to lose their business due to the goverment ideas and so i give them a bit of support where i can ;)

i have several friends who are farmers and are about to lose their business due to the goverment ideas and so i give them a bit of support where i can :wink:

That explains it at least, thanks.

Although I disagree with violating our flag in protest (& don't think this is the place for such "political" expression) I can at least understand why. :thumbsup:

( I do agree "Rubbere Rutte" & Co. created a mess ... but that is definitely not a debate for this forum)