White Dresses

skynet424

Hi modders, if at all possible please could some white dresses and skirts be made, i have seen pics of them in postings but never been able to actual find them. Very much aprreciated if this could happen, please delte this post if its somewhere else on the forums, many thanks

Hi modders, if at all possible please could some white dresses and skirts be made, i have seen pics of them in postings but never been able to actual find them. Very much aprreciated if this could happen, please delte this post if its somewhere else on the forums, many thanks

White just plain doesn't work in FO3 - shines and glows like neon . Thus noone makes anything white, cause it simply sucks ingame.

:wallbash: lol just thought of that, no wonder i never see anything pure white in game, is it possible though for a off white long and short dress to be created, i have tried this one Dimon99 spring outfit by ahtata and thats just pure wicked and sexy with matching underwear. But also with alot of sexy lingerie they never have matching underwear which is a shame, but i am so gratefull to all modders who do this stuff and upload for free. excellent work

Archived