EngineFixes error Help Needed

thegooner65

---------------------------

EngineFixes.dll

REL/Relocation.h(711): Failed to locate an appropriate address library with the path: Data/SKSE/Plugins/versionlib-1-6-640-0.bin

This means you are missing the address library for this specific version of the game. Please continue to the mod page for address library to download an appropriate version. If one is not available, then it is likely that address library has not yet added support for this version of the game.

OK

im using immersive and pure collection and after adding the new SKSE64 update i now get the above message and dont have a clue what to do any idea or help greatly appreciated.

Might do better posting on the SSE forum, this is the Legendary forum.

If you installed the latest update to SSE anniversary edition you will have to download the latest version of the Address Library for SKSE plugins mod. Also you should be aware that the latest update broke quite a few mods, Engine fixes being one of them. You will not be able to use that mod until the author updates it to run with the latest SSE Anniversary update, that is if he bothers to update it. It seems to me that if I were a mod author I would be getting a bit weary of constantly having to update my mods to keep up with the constant updates to SkyrimSE.exe which are primarily for console users and just say to hell with it.

That would depend on your mod load, or the mods you want to use. Remember that every time that a new version of SSE comes out that changes SkyrimSE.exe all the mods that use a .dll will not run and need to be updated

I would go to Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher and roll back to the version before the latest update. Almost all the mods that need to have been updated by now.

I am running 1.6.353 which is the version just before the paid update.

The one good thing about this latest update that it does not update automatically when you log onto Steam.