Dragon taunt shout

Axeface

Hello all,

Riverwood just got attacked and half of the village got wiped out. So it got me thinking - how amazing would it be for Dovahkiin to have a shout that taunts a dragon (or any bad guys for that matter) to attack the player and only the player? It would give the player a real sense of being the hero, and would generally be awesome.

It doesnt even have to be a shout per se, it could just be a taunt or power, along the same lines as voice of the emperor for imperials.

To do it well and nicely it might require a few lines of very well done voice acting.

Or the sounds from other shouts could be used, for example it could be "Dov Grah Gron" - "Dragon Battle Bind"

Edited by Axeface

I totally approve this. This could also be used to drag out enemies from their positions as well. Still, the idea of taunting a dragon to protect a village is stuff so damn heroic I cant think of anything more awesome.

There dont need to be any voice acting required IMHO. Skyrim already has animations and lines for taunts.

Edited by taro8

Yes indeed, it would feel pretty epic.

I think the taunt approach is better than the shout, you could have Dovahkiin hit his shield and cry out maybe - like the npc's do sometimes. Or just scream, and then the dragons should reply with "Dovahkiin!!" and turn to face you - very cool. The sound could even be just "Dov" - dovahkiin literally shouting "Oi, Dragon!" Should work for a certain amount of time perhaps?

I lost Faendal today because the dragon kept ignoring me, so I need this mod :D

Edited by Axeface