Create your own army!

SpacePigeonTV

Create Your Own Army or Guild!

Description:

With the console and 2 commands you can create your own guild or army, they will not follow you, but still they are npcs.

What to do:

1. Open console

2. Type: player.createfullactorcopy (To test if it works, if you dont see a full copy of yourself you typed wrong).

3. Exit the console, look at your copy, have a battle with yourself, open the console, click on your copy, type: deletefullactorcopy.

4. Then, equip the armour and the weapons you want your copy to wield (Important! Remove all the unequiped weapons and armours so that the copy doesn't wield them, they will search for the best armour to equip, example: If you equip only shooes, and have full steel armour but not equiped, and make a copy of yourself, after a while you will se they with steel armour).

5. Open console, Type: Showracemenu (By doing this you reset all your skills and may lvls and attributes)

6. Edit your actor, optional

7. Boost your attributes and skills, optional (remember, your copy is just as strong as your actor).

8. Open console, Type: player.createfullactorcopy

If you want to make a army, Spam the player.createfullactorcopy in the console. This can make a system crash, i got 3 gigs of ram, i spamed and it dint crash so i say 60% chanse of crash.

The copys will not attack you, only if you attack them.

If you want to create a guild, I made a guild in the bethesta produced mod that costs $ Frostcrag Spires,

I named each person Frostcrag Mage, or Frostcrag Battlemage. I changed class for each person.

If you are having problems or feedback, or just want to reply, ask for something about this or tell me what you think about it...

Sorry if i put this in wrong section, Please help me to find the right section if this was wrong..

IMPORTANT: This can do seriusly damange to the game... Do it at your own risk... As Vargant0 said:

There are several problems with a player copy that can't easily be undone by console unless you have a full listing of IDs sitting next to you.

The player copy remains in those guilds that the player has joined, so attacking or killing the copy can often make you get kicked out of these guilds.

The player copy has all your spells, which also means that they have any abilities or powers the player has. As many mods make use of abilities on the player to do some component of scripting, or certain cheat mods may add insta-kill spells that have non-script effects, or pair scripted effects with normal effects, having another user with those things can cause serious damage to the game.

The player copy has all your items. If you have scripted items, when these are being copied, they may lead to irreversible bloat that may seriously affect your performance. In addition, many mods make use of tokens (playable and non-playable) on the player. Both may cause similar issues as would be caused with a duplicated ability. In the case of a non-playable token, the player won't be able to see it in their inventory or remove it.

The player copy has no native AI, and will just stand there unless you are using a mod to force behavior on that actor. Again, as these mods tend to use abilities, tokens, or other scripted effects as a requirement, their effects may adversely impact the player, or start bleeding onto other clones.

The player copy is handled as any other placeatme actor, with the exception that it is not removed at cell reset, and even if killed/disabled/removed, may still remain in memory causing bloat.

Long story short, usage of the function is not recommended long term, and this function requires quite a bit of additional, specific, deliberate scripting done at the time of creation to fix most of these issues. Using a template NPC, similar to what the skull of corruption does can solve some of the issues, but is not something that can be done with console or without specific knowledge of all the changes that need to be done as it pertains to each individual player's mod setup.

You could just do it with the CS, you know? It would be much easier and wouldn't crash your computer (as much).

companion mods are much easier also!

Thanks to Blackie.

But yes, if you want an army, use the CS and CM Partners.

There are several problems with a player copy that can't easily be undone by console unless you have a full listing of IDs sitting next to you.

The player copy remains in those guilds that the player has joined, so attacking or killing the copy can often make you get kicked out of these guilds.

The player copy has all your spells, which also means that they have any abilities or powers the player has. As many mods make use of abilities on the player to do some component of scripting, or certain cheat mods may add insta-kill spells that have non-script effects, or pair scripted effects with normal effects, having another user with those things can cause serious damage to the game.

The player copy has all your items. If you have scripted items, when these are being copied, they may lead to irreversible bloat that may seriously affect your performance. In addition, many mods make use of tokens (playable and non-playable) on the player. Both may cause similar issues as would be caused with a duplicated ability. In the case of a non-playable token, the player won't be able to see it in their inventory or remove it.

The player copy has no native AI, and will just stand there unless you are using a mod to force behavior on that actor. Again, as these mods tend to use abilities, tokens, or other scripted effects as a requirement, their effects may adversely impact the player, or start bleeding onto other clones.

The player copy is handled as any other placeatme actor, with the exception that it is not removed at cell reset, and even if killed/disabled/removed, may still remain in memory causing bloat.

Long story short, usage of the function is not recommended long term, and this function requires quite a bit of additional, specific, deliberate scripting done at the time of creation to fix most of these issues. Using a template NPC, similar to what the skull of corruption does can solve some of the issues, but is not something that can be done with console or without specific knowledge of all the changes that need to be done as it pertains to each individual player's mod setup.

companion mods are much easier also!

Yea, i use them, Theyr quite usefull.

Well,

Is see....

I never had any problem with this... but okay, you may have right since you wrote all that ..... words .....

Well,

Is see....

I never had any problem with this... but okay, you may have right since you wrote all that ..... words .....

Yes, you would be best to isten to Vagrant, he know what he's on about.

I never had any problem with this...

Your frequent crashing says otherwise.

But, most of it depends on what guilds you've joined and what mods you have running. If you've joined no guilds, and have no mods with scripts running on the player, any abilities to the player, or any equipment given to the player, have no mods that add scripted or uber spell effects, and don't intend to save the game after this is done, then the risk is rather low. Otherwise, generally not a good idea unless you make quite a few, specific adjustments to your clone when they are created.

Companion mods however tend to be MUCH easier to work with, have fewer complications, and generally turn out better.

Archived