CBBE how to add Jiggle physics - Beautiful females

Tyr4nTX

Hey Guys,

i m realitvly new to the modding Communtiy and i need a little help

What i want:

I want a beautifull female charackter with real phyisc ( JIggle etc. )

I just got everthing to work with

Skse, Racemenu, Downgrade patcher to 1.6.353 , FNIS, and jeah with CBBE The slides work and it looks really beautifull

BUT

I really want the Jiggle physics. I used

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE

and it works just fine with UNP Females! But it does nt work with CBBE but i really want CBBE! I clicked the right option on the Fomod installer

Has someone geet it to work! I mean JIggle Physics with CBBE and can post the mods and the load order?

I wld be really thankfull

Thanks sin regards

Basically, you only need SKSE (not a plugin, so irrelevant for load order), CBBE, CBPC and XPMSSE skeleton. I'd put CBPC after CBBE and probably XPMSSE, too. But LOOT (or Vortex' sorting function, which is based on LOOT) should get it right automatically anyway. We're tallking about common and widely used mods here.

I'm using CBBE 3BA, so not absolutely sure about "basic" CBBE. I'd try different bodies in Bodyslide. E.g., test with a "physics" or "special" body, if you haven't already. Also, make sure you have physics enabled clothes installed, if you want clothes with physics.

And of course, make sure nothing overwrites CBPC.

i personally use cbbe 3ba with cbpc physics only (install option) and just adjust settings to where you like them. outfits have to be built in bodyslide after the body is made. now if your wanting more beautiful women in skyrim not just your character i suggest looking at Coldsun's mod page i use all 8 replacer packs plus the asset hub. coldsun did a great job with these and they look great. if you need more help feel free to send a message and ill help if i can