Having an issue with animations and need help with profiles

Leviosaaa753

Q1: Are there any guide that throughly explains how to use popular mods such as nemesis/fnis/bodyslide (basically mods that do work outside of vortex) with profiles?

Q2: Im having a weird issue with npc's animations. Let's say a npc is walking towards me and im not looking at them. When i move my camera towards them (sometimes, not always) they appear facing the wrong way or doing a wrong animation for less than a second but then continue to walk towards me. Im only using bugfixes and basic mods so i have no idea what's causing this.

- Im playing on 1.5.97 version of the game.

- Specs:

CPU > i3-10100F @ 3.60GHz

GPU > Nvidia GTX 1650

Ram > 16GB

OS > Win10

Monitor > Lenovo G24-10 23.6'' 144Hz 1MS(MPRT) (G-sync)

- ModList:

https://imgur.com/a/psyU7Ug

Edited by Leviosaaa753

Any help? I played this game for years on a much older computer and never had this problem but for some reason now i'm having this issue and i can't find a solution to it anywhere...

I've also uploaded a video of the issue > https://imgur.com/a/BgPFMn8

It may be hard to notice at first but it's there. You can see stutters with:

- Priest hands (at second glance)

- Head of the horse

- Leg of the brown haired stormcloak standing next to me.

Basically, animation stutters/twitches are just keep happening all around and i don't know why or how to fix it.

i can help with fnis and bodyslide but when it comes to nemisis and profiles i dont know anything about those.

but when you ask for a guide what exactly are you looking for install , setup ? are you using vortex or mo2 or nmm?

Im using vortex. I mainly need help how to set those mods with profiles so...

ok i dont know anything about profiles at all ---i dont use them since its only me playing and i got hundreds of gameplay hours with the mods i got installed so i dont worry about it. finis should work either way though if you have it integrated on the skyrim mod page you just need to download it and then it will set up for you then just run the executable.

No idea on the "wrong animations" issue, sorry. There might be some "lag" in areas with lots of NPCs around (e.g. in towns). This also happens with physics mods. Sometimes they need some time to start working correctly. I haven't found a solution yet.

Regarding animations and Vortex profiles:

AFAIK, you can't "fully automate" Bodyslide and Nemesis. If you're using different Bodyslide settings and/or different animation setups with your profiles, you have to rerun both Bodyslide and Nemesis each time you change profiles. In the case of Nemesis, this will only take a minute or so. Bodyslide may need a bit more time - depending on the number of outfits you want to change.

In theory, you could copy the output of both programs, zip them up and install them like normal mods. Depending on your setup, this would be quite a hassle though. So, not really a practical solution...

FNIS however can be somehow "automated".

Vortex offers "FNIS integration". Here's some more information:

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Tool_Setup:_FNIS

So, you can basically make FNIS (re)run automatically each time you deploy mods. This might help a bit.

Remember: You only need to run FNIS or Nemesis, if you change custom animations (i.e. add or remove animation mods). If you use the same set of animation mods in different profiles, there's no need to generate new FNIS or Nemesis data again.