Witchblade

Neltharion Deathwing

Throught the storyline of witchblade. This Ancient divine, and fully sentient weapon had affected history, from the story of cleopatra to the rise of joan of arc, to queen isabella, and beyond.

For those who don't know what the witchblade is,

I will quote.

The Witchblade is a conscious, intelligent, and ancient weapon with supernatural origins. It is one of thirteen mystical artifacts, of which several have been revealed: the Witchblade, the Angelus, the Darkness, the Ember Stone, the Glacial Stone, the Rapture, the Blood Sword, the Spear of Destiny, and the Wheel of Shadows.

It is the offspring of the universe's opposing aspects, the Darkness and the Angelus. The Witchblade is a male aspect created to act as a balance, which must have a female as a host.

The Witchblade was discovered in modern times in Greece by Kenneth Irons, but before he found it, it had many wielders. When not in use, it can look like an ornate, jewel encrusted, right-handed gauntlet. When wielded by an unworthy user, that person will lose their arm. It forms a symbiotic relationship with the host, who can hear the Witchblade. When used, it expands across the body of the wielder, often shredding clothes and covering the body like armour. The amount and coverage of the armour depends on the level of the threat. For example, when facing mortals, it will usually generate less armour than when facing a demon of hell. This armor can produce extensions of itself that can form swords, other stabbing weapons, hooks, chains, shields, and wings, enabling the wielder to fly. It may also become temperamental if the wielder chooses not to use it. When wielded, it can shoot energy blasts from the hand or sword, fire projectile darts, and whip-like grapples to attack or to climb. The Witchblade is also an excellent lock pick, and can heal wounds, even mortal ones. The Witchblade can re-animate the dead, empathically show the wielder scenes of great trauma, and allow the wielder to relive experiences from past wielders as dreams.

Even if this does't fit the lore, or seems noncanon, such a weapon would easily survive a nuclear apocalypse, the witchblade appears during times of strife. Purpose? Unknown.

It might be far too complex tho, but such a mod would be..epic.

No, I'm not asking for a total conversion, i'm asking if its possible to impliment the witchblade to an extent.

I wish I had gotten Oblivion for my P.C., cause I think this would make an awesome mod for it. In fallout though, some parts could probably be done, others, like making custom weapon type things on the fly, and flying, can't really be done. It would also be a very, Very cheap item.

• 1 month later...
I wish I had gotten Oblivion for my P.C., cause I think this would make an awesome mod for it. In fallout though, some parts could probably be done, others, like making custom weapon type things on the fly, and flying, can't really be done. It would also be a very, Very cheap item.

The Witchblade outfit would be awesome in Fallout 3. The claw gauntlet could be made to mimic the deathclaw glove! A hawt outfit with lethality built right in!

Archived