Files not deleting themselves, O/I Erroring on Vortex, and in-game invisible interface.

Redthefirst8901

I wouldn't be making this post if I couldn't solve it myself, so I ask a little stressed on the matter. I have for some reason not been able to deploy my Vortex properly. And the two main things that are erroring have been Nexus mods. And one Lover's lab mod. A file in Immersive Speech, Replacer vanilla outfits. I think Lanterns of Skyrim too. I tried deleting these files, but the computer files won't do so. Not even after picking out through their files. I tried command prompt, which worked before, is not doing anything now saying that there is no violations when there is a hardware problem, not related to Vortex. At this point, I am not sure what to do and am running out of options since the files can't be deleted without it being solved.... All I can do is upload what images I have of the situation.... The first error from Vortex is what I got the first time, the second is some time later after going in Skyrim SE finding out my hud and prompts relating to it turned invisible in game. This all started simply because I was deleting

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT.

And I got the first error after leaving my bodyslide open accidentally. (And just to confirm the other errors you see for Vortex. It was simply ECE and Racemenu for the Plugin Dependencies issue. Nothing that affected that game and the SKSE to downgraded which is why that other error is there, I think at least for that one)..... It seems the files are too big to show, so if you have the time, I do have a Discord I can show my images in for reference. Regardless, help on the issue would be great.

Edited by Redthefirst8901

What not being able to delete files usually means to me

a) they're open (file manager view, editor, etc)

b) they're locked (security settings, etc)

c) they're damaged (big danger signal worthy of harking, IF your drive has any "miles" on it or has suffered a particularly hard jarring...dropped laptop/etc)