Rolling back Skyrim from the latest patch to AE previous one

JCThunder

Hey everyone ,

Just searching for the way to roll back my Skyrim AE version since with the latest patch it broke way to many Mods I needed to play ,

So after a while searching I came across this Video Here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMizkF_nM8Q

Also this video its just a step by step video guide to this other guide ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/xetnls/comment/ioin7ls/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It explains how to download the previous Skyrim AE Ex file so that you can play until at least all mods are updated to the latest Patch ...

Hope this helps

Dig around in the Special Edition help forums. There should be quite a few posts from the past several months that explain the process in the discussion, technical support, mod talk, and mod troubleshooting are good candidate forums.

Alternatively, do a widenet search on "skyrim special edition rollback AE 1.6x 1.5.97"

- I'm still on 1.5.97 and have not had to rollback myself, or I'd tell you how directly.

Dig around in the Special Edition help forums. There should be quite a few posts from the past several months that explain the process in the discussion, technical support, mod talk, and mod troubleshooting are good candidate forums.

Alternatively, do a widenet search on "skyrim special edition rollback AE 1.6x 1.5.97"

- I'm still on 1.5.97 and have not had to rollback myself, or I'd tell you how directly.

I did manage to revert it to the Previous AE version with this tutorial, its very good cause you use steam to download the previous Skyrim ex file and that's it ...

Posted cause it was the most easy one to follow ..