Some fantasy-designed enb-reshade that is updating?

Gh0sTG0

Hi.

Last time I used enb+reshade I used this nyclix enb reshade one.

But then I was away for smth like a year or so. Now I'm trying to rebuild my setup. I checked AE things and don't want them so I will build SE one.

Checking mods for some updates, specifics I find that nyclix is away and this reshade preset no longer compatible with newest reshade.

And I find that nyclix is not active for 4+ month on site at this moment, so no quick update will be here.

Maybe someone knows if there's some fantasy-looking enb-reshade there that is compatible with latest reshade? Or new reshade is just bad and noone is going to use it, so I should use 4.9.1 one?

Nyclix is kinda unique. I don't know anything really similar. TBH, I'm still using it sometimes together with Obsidian weathers. I got an older version of Reshade installed for it. Might be 4.9.1. - or some other "legacy" version. IMHO still looks great. Basically, there's nothing wrong with using older versions of Reshade and/or ENB...

If you want something more up to date, Lumos ENB and Reshade might be for you:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59073

Although it is nowhere as vivid as Nyclix, it still has a nice fantasy vibe IMHO.

Nyclix is kinda unique. I don't know anything really similar. TBH, I'm still using it sometimes together with Obsidian weathers. I got an older version of Reshade installed for it. Might be 4.9.1. - or some other "legacy" version. IMHO still looks great. Basically, there's nothing wrong with using older versions of Reshade and/or ENB...

If you want something more up to date, Lumos ENB and Reshade might be for you:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59073

Although it is nowhere as vivid as Nyclix, it still has a nice fantasy vibe IMHO.

TY for your answer!