After the End

jaboones

I've seen a mod that let's me play after the main quest, but I think it needs to be expanded on. The river (can't remember the name of it) should be clean and not be irradiated anymore, for starters. Now that Vault 87 has been shown to be a Mutant Factory, I want it shut down. My goal is to remove the mutant menace all together, and I'd like it to be possible. I kill so many of them, I wish I could thin their numbers at least a little. Also, Paradise Falls. I killed them all, cause slaving sucks. Let's put some new people in there who say something like "Well I'm glad you got rid of those slavers".

I don't know, I want my actions to affect the world. The original ending is stupid anyway. "Whoever goes in there is gonna die from radiation". Well what about Fawkes, he's standing right next to me and doesn't say a word. Bah.

You know what else would be cool? Cleanup efforts. It's been 200 some years people, let's get our asses out there and clean stuff up. It looks like the bomb went off yesterday. Chain up some mutants and let's make this place shiny again.

but it would be better if modders made this instead of the DLC makers, so u wont have to pay a friggin $10 :wallbash:

i really like this guy's idea, but i cant make this sorta thing, sorry

There are ways, wicked ways, not to pay the lousy 10$.

My problem however is the fact that the GFWL marketpalce s**** monkey balls.

but it would be better if modders made this instead of the DLC makers, so u wont have to pay a friggin $10 :wallbash:

i really like this guy's idea, but i cant make this sorta thing, sorry

There are ways, wicked ways, not to pay the lousy 10$.

My problem however is the fact that the GFWL marketpalce s**** monkey balls.

I hate the fact you have to buy microsoft points to buy the game... That and the cost for the size of it, it's barely worth £1 ($2) I'm genuinely interested how the ending is gotten around though, i.e how it handles your choice if you chose someone else..

Archived