Adding Fangs with The Elderscrolls Construction Set?

SiniVII

Finally started minor modding for myself using TECS. And I found it interesting as I completely managed to mess up something in my game xD Nothing major though so I can deal with it. Otherwise I am just wondering how to add Vampire Fangs to a custom race or another race WITHOUT turning into a vampire! Possible?

Also I would appreciate if someone could post a guide link or something that can help me towards the path of a TES4 Modder! All helpful answers appreciated.

Finally started minor modding for myself using TECS. And I found it interesting as I completely managed to mess up something in my game xD Nothing major though so I can deal with it. Otherwise I am just wondering how to add Vampire Fangs to a custom race or another race WITHOUT turning into a vampire! Possible?

Also I would appreciate if someone could post a guide link or something that can help me towards the path of a TES4 Modder! All helpful answers appreciated.

Hmm the one example I know of is offline but may return soon. Let me see if I have a copy of the mod that add them, you can take a look at how it was done.

Edit: Nope not one of the ones I managed to save. I think Alienslof had some meshes for fangs around before she withdrew them. I was able to find this Teeth Merge which may help you figure out your own method.

Archived