SKSE64 Skyrim Special Edition Mod Organizer INI change

Pagafyr

MO2: Mod Organizer 2 latest updated version.

After several warnings that the SKSE64 was not installed I doubled checked and triple checked.

I was about to pop a vein when I saw a note about the ini.

I popped open the Mod Organizer ini for Skyrim Special Edition in Mod Organizer 2.

I found this " title=SKSE " I suspected something was amiss. Something was incomplete. So I changed it to "SKSE64" After I Saved the changes I started the game with MO2's link.

No more messages other than, SkyUI 5.2 won't work; only SkyUI 5.1 is ready for my games version.

Under: MO2's Ini page find it in the

[customExecutables]

size=5

1\arguments=

1\binary=C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition/skse64_loader.exe

1\hide=false

1\ownicon=true

1\steamAppID=

1\title=SKSE (Add 64 at the end so it is SKSE64)

1\toolbar=false

I uninstalled the SkyUI 5.2 and installed the SkUI 5.1 version. A pop up warned me it was still the 5.2 version. Strange! I clicked to continue to see if loading the game would cause the 5.1 to be recognized. MCM shows it is functional. Playing the game SkyUI 5.1 worked.

CBBE worked for the first time too.

I shut down the game to see if I could find out what I needed to fix the problem. Restarted the game. No popup appeared!

Wow! What a shock! I pressed post to post the last post and Forums Nexusmods turned into a white blinding page. Gah! My eyes!

I still see a rectangular white spot floating around the room. Time to break out the cure all for when something drastic happens unsettling the mind like that.