Curse of Hircine question

elraccoon

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
...having a spot of trouble. See, I contracted Sanies Lupus and waited 3 days, but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Possible problem ideas would be helpful.

So did I :tongue: Nothing happened to me either, just fought them down and it says that i got the disease. So after a long time of playing still nothing but yesterday when I was waiting doing another quest. A box came up saying that I felt dizzy and collapsed for a sec. Didn`t think of that much longer, until next night I entered Leyawin and suddenly fall down, becoming a werewolf.

So the quard spottet me, turning arund and running to the forest. Killing the guard that followed and get a message that there was a witness to all this. Now everyone wants to kill me! And my affections has been seen by the knight of the nine, saying that I was not worthy the knight armor. Newer the less, I did not manage to drink blood or eat (how to do that??) :dry:

So what to do now, is there a way that i can make people forgett that i am a werewolf?

Edit; A bit old this post, but anye suggestions would help :happy:

Edited by Shotherra