Dual/Double/Pair Pistols/SMG Shooting

Belfegor

Is it real to make mod so that you can equip two Similar pistols or smg(one handed weapons) and so that animation would be norm(like firing frow both hands(not with right hand weapon only) and the damage would be doubled also...

Not right now. Animators are the Holy Grail of modders.

i know some people who are working on this but its a long way off maybe the best part of 6 months!!!!

• 5 months later...

...Just speculating... But what if you made it so instead of the Right Arm using weapons the Left Arm does... I know Lefties would love it. But then mix those animations together and then FOSE the left and right mouse button to fire each individually?

I do think you'd have to make an individual animation for EVERY weapon would you... *sigh* But it might work.

I'm currently taking animation classes for things just as this and should actually be animating pretty soon. The thing with this request is it is possible to trick the eye with model and animation, But You would have to over write an older guns existing animation in order to add the new one.
what if you made it so instead of the Right Arm using weapons the Left Arm does... I know Lefties would love it. But then mix those animations together and then FOSE the left and right mouse button to fire each individually?
Again for this you would have to remake every gun in the games animation both 1st and third person as well as over write the older existing animations. So technically everyone in the game would be left handed. There was a way in oblivion to make custom animations apply only to the player. But it was buggy in picking animations as i remember it picked some animations randomly i have tried to get a hold of some of the people who had done this but no one seems willing to give up the secret to making a special animations folder work. I have a basic theory on how to make one work but just haven't gotten to fooling with animations enough to test it out yet. Skree and cakester might be able to fill in my blanks here better.

Again for this you would have to remake every gun in the games animation both 1st and third person as well as over write the older existing animations. So technically everyone in the game would be left handed.

>_< I know that... I know it would have to replace them, if you find out how from Skree let me know or copy the message here, or hell I'll ask him. I think left handers would appreciate it though... I'm just saying.