I really don't know where else to report this. Mod Manager just au

Matchew

So I find myself in this saddening dilemma: I hadn't played played Skyrim since the beginning of this past Summer, but I specifically turned off Steam's auto-update feature just before 1.6 so my mods wouldn't gt messed up. I think I updated any way, but I kept auto-update off. This worked great because returning back to the game just a few days ago, I could just jump in with all my old forty or so mods.

Long story short, an old light flickering problem was pestering me, I went to check CoT because it's the only mod that alters lighting. I right-clicked it in the Mod Manager to see if I could find out anything about it. I noticed there was a submenu for update warnings which probably dealt with mods being out-of-date. I hovered over it for a second and then hovered off the box and left-clicked to make it go away. All of sudden, a very quick, half-a-second update box pops up and now I don't have Climates of Tamriel any more. It doesn't exist on my computer. Let me express my frustration by spelling out our favorite acronym: what the f***?!

Edited by Matchew