Music Mod

AlphaRed

I searched the forum and didn't see anyone else requesting this or any mod that has done this already. I was wondering if there would be anyway to put guitar music and harmonica music in game so that you can have people playing it around the wasteland. Another game set in a somewhat similar atmosphere, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, had this and i loved that they would sit around fires and play the guitar and just hang out. I would love to emulate this for fallout though im not very talented in animation or scripting. I do however, play both the harmonica and the acoustic guitar so i could help out there. I just thought I'd get some input for this idea and maybe some more talented people would like to help out.

Thanks.

AlphaRed

I'm no expert with the geck, but I do think it's possible to have an animation activated on an npc to certain times, making an npc play some guitar for a little while then go the rest of his "routine"

Well if its any easier you could just put a few NPC's around a fire and they just sit there and occasionally they do the guitar so you wouldn't have to interfere with anyone's routine. I also searched and saw some nice designs of guitars and even a post about a guitar animation. So maybe this wouldn't be too difficult to achieve.

Archived