Starting a new game, inside the wagon

Taffee

I had problems with installing a mod which meant that I uninstalled both the mod manager and the game. It was so messed up.

Anyway, I'm trying to reinstall the game. Using the mod manager, I install the mods and then enter the game. Only to find myself inside the wagon as opposed to sitting on a seat. Looking ahead to the wagon in front, nobody is sitting in it. I've done the reinstall 3 times now. First time, couldn't get into the game at all. Deleted all my mods and then was able to get into the game. Each time, I've been inside the wagon and no idea how to fix it.

I'm at the point of playing vanilla which will be horrid but I guess if that's what I have to do, then so be it.

Anyone got any suggestions/ideas as to what I can do?

Thanks.

I have lost count of the number of times I have posted this - The intro sequence has problems with some mods - there is nothing you can do that is not scripted during the Helgen intro. If you don't follow the script, it just doesn't do anything until you do exactly what he script wants you to. - so your mods are not doing anything anyway. Remove ALL of your mods until after you exit the Helgen cave. That is where the real game starts. Then make a permanent save before adding any mods. After you do add the mods, and have checked to see if they are working properly, make another permanent save - these 2 saves are your fall back for troubleshooting when nothing else works.

I found one issue that I hadn't addressed....

FNIS, RunGenerate.exe was needed to finish up my animations. That might have been it but I just did the mods needed for creating my character and that was it. All is good now.

Just have to figure out why Skyrim shuts down my whole computer when playing. Have the error message so we'll see what happens.