Agility reload formula

bct18181

Someone explain this to me please.

The percentage modifier for reduction of reload speed is determined by 10(Agility-5), as a multiplier, 0.1(5-Agility)+1

I see the fagilityreloadbase and fagilityreloadmodifier in the geck but they don't work as other base mult settings do, at least not to me. Base is set to 5 and Modifier is set to 0.1 by default in the geck.

I've tried multiple base numbers but it seems to have no effect. The modifier does but my reload speed doesn't change when I setav my agility to 1.

Also, the FalloutNV esm doesn't have the agility records in it in FNVedit either.

Anyone who can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it.

I'm attempting to have my reload speed increased 10% with each agility, with 0 agility being normal speed.

EDIT: it turns out the reload speed doesn't change until you go to your menu and toggle your weapon. The difference between 1 agi and 10 when reloading a 9mm pistol is 9 to 4 seconds. A little more than twice as fast.

Edited by bct18181

• 5 years later...
Guest deleted40673460

I'm a little dense, could you please explain how to make agility have no effect on reloading time, or, perhaps, point me to the right mod?

• 5 weeks later...