Reuploading Old Nexus Images

tyreil829

NOTE: All images have been re-uploaded. Many thanks to all those that helped re-load all those images that were lost during the TESSource.net to TESNexus.com transition. -- LHammonds

A while ago LHammonds asked me to put up old images from TES Source on mods that were i guess transferred over without the images, some of the makers of those mods did put up some of there pictures back up others didn't leaving them with the fabled : NONE YET image you see on some mods

and without some sceenshots people don't quite understand what they are downloading and installing for there game!

but anyway more to the point LHammonds set me up with this project since he doesn't have the time to do it himself so he asked me to have a go but he also suggested to get help ( you will see soon why) but being a stubborn guy i took the bulls by the horns and had a go but my PC decided to die on me so i was pretty doomed by that point and given up be well after having a chat with LHammonds now and again via PMs he reminded me hehe

i am asking for any one who can spare some time now and again to restore old images from the old site onto this site even if its just putting up the images from one old mod its still a big help!

i bet your wondering how am i gunna get the old images? well LHammonds set me up with links to all of the images from the TES Source ( Each Image Package does contain a lot of Images and i mean a lot! so i encourage you to only download one upload all them then download another pack then delete the ones you just uploaded) Just a note all the images have names on it so it will be easier to find where the images belong! the folders are numbered

Image Package 1 - Done by LHammonds.

Image Package 2 - Done by loana, Fredie, LHammonds, herosinger, leeus, Walko, SnowyOwlet, tyreil829 and Vadilou.

Image Package 3 - Done by UK47.

Image Package 4 - Done by AzirAphale001.

Image Package 5 Part 1 - Done by UK47.

Image Package 5 Part 2 - Done by xxXEvandarXxx

Image Package 6 Part 1 - Done - UK47 said they were already uploaded.

Image Package 6 Part 2 - Done by UK47.

If You Know How To Reupload Images The Links Are Just Above If You Dont Know How To Put Images Up Via "Adding Your Own Images On Mod Pages" Then Please Read Below

Thank You for your help in this!

Right! when clicking on a mod anywhere you will be linked to there mod page ( IE where the mod can be downloaded by click file etc etc) clicking on images and look for this /b]

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/tyreil829/jj.jpg

Right Then Click on the writing "Add Your Own Images" and it should link you to this page

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/tyreil829/Example2.jpg

Click on Browse for File 1 ( add a title if you wish it really doesn't matter) since this is a example and my Laptop can no longer hold any of those images i will have to use a example image for a mod of mine! anyway look for the mod you have open ( it would help that you have opend the file on its own so you know which number and images you know to upload

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/tyreil829/Example4.jpg

click the image you want to add and click and drag inside the the white box you should be able to see a something like C:/MyDocs etc etc should be something like this ( if your seeing a different part keep reading the results should be the same)

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/tyreil829/Example5.jpg

now click "Submit and your image should appear on the mod image page under User Uploaded Images

Well there you have it Please go back to the top for the download links and please dont do this if its a bother!

Sure, I'll help reupload as many images I can.

Thank You Evandar! ;)

DCasey

thank you :)

it doesn't matter if some people do the same Package i think it might be quicker if that happened hehe

Sword Devil

remember the packages are big... it will take a lot of time to fill out one! hehe im gunna carry on with Pack one

Sword Devil

Your right, they're HUGE!

But TESNexus isn't working for me right now, so I'm stuck at about half way through.