COP derringer

reaper13

I'm assuming your still going to add the details, but as is, the only problem I see with it is that bit connecting the trigger guard to the end. On the actual gun, it starts from lower on the trigger guard, and the slope seems a little different. Otherwise, looking good.

thanks for the input

since its for a game engine, i figured that the rest of the detail would be added via tex/nomal maps

but its only around 1500 faces so i could go higher if you guys like. but im a bit confused about which part you are talking about ManOfGah, would you be able to point it out for me? heres the reference pic i used.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9958/cop2v.th.jpg

cheers

Ah, wow. Never mind, The angles of the screen shot kinda messed me up. I think it looks great. I really would like to see this completed, to bad I've only just started experimenting with textures, I'd have been glad to do it.

after i learn a bit more about making new textures do you guys mind if i make a unique verson? also :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

that would be great reaper. i started on a bit of texturing last night, basically i just used a projection unwrap and put the reference pic over top, but it looked quite good for a start

and i might have an hour to throw into it tonight