elbow blades

egal wie

hi there :biggrin:

i got a mod request for using elbow blades like talim does in soul calibur

i always wanted to use elbow blades in oblivion but for i´m a really bad modder and dunno how to

do it i really need your help

what i ask you to do is making a pair of weapons (one for each hand) looking like this:

the long blade should have the lenght of a shortsword

and a new animation for using them. if you dunno how it should look like you might find

some ideas on youtube if you search eighter for "talim" or "tonfa". the new animation doesnt

have to be too complex for its enough for me if i could use these weapons in oblivion somehow.

maybe you also could alter the animation of hand-to-hand fighting that way that the blades are

moving with the fists .that might be easier.

it also should be a new skill category with the atribute agility or endurance

i would really appreachiate if someone would agree to help me :confused:

even if could do just a part of it (for example not the animation but the weapons)

:thanks:

If someone makes the physical models, and rigs them for H2H (the blade is facing forward, on the bottom of the wrist with hands up) then I should be able to modify my H2H magic mod for weapon damage with the blades.

I've made some models of elbow blades (left and right). They aren't textured, and the UV Mapping leaves much to be desired. But they're set up as weapons (I think). My NifSkope keeps crashing on me so I can't do much more. I'll keep on working on them and keep you up-dated.

I'm currently working on a lot of projects, and don't know when I could get to going the models and textures. If noone else has made them when I get more time, I'll do it.

The meshes are finished, and I've started on the textures. If anyone wants to help then I can send you a screenshot of the UV Mapping.

sure...i would try to help...just tell me what i have to do and what i need to do it :D

like i said i would try and i´m not sure if can do it so its better if anyone

would make them too in case that dont manage :confused: