Grass Mods, SSEEdit and the Tundra

kcdrums79

hi all, i have a few questions regarding multiple grass textures from different mods. Essentially, im using Folkvanger which i love, but i also have SFO loaded for other things as well. In the Tundra areas around white run, i notice the beautiful desaturated grasses of Folk, but there is also the very vibrant grasses of Skyrim Flora Overhaul, which lovely on their own accord, do not at all match the look of Fvnger. When i see pitcures of modded versions that i really like, i notice a more uniform look to areas with diverse floras but they match each other. In my tundra area, the look is very jarring, going from FLk to SFO and i think some of Mari's shrubs from Maris Flora. Heres a link to a helpful pic:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2878686216

i did some googling and stumbled on a reddit post with a similar question, and an answer saying to use xEdit to remove the textures essentially (in so many words, at least my understanding of the answer). So i do have SSEEdit, which i understand is similar to xEdit. My question is; can i use SSEEdit to simply "remove" the offending grass textures? If so:

1.) is there a detailed guide or video regarding this topic specifically, (removing textures etc using SSEEdit), that anyone could point me to? My google-fu isnt strong enough on this one.

2.) Will the areas where the deleted offending grass simply be empty, or will Folkvanger take over and replace the empty areas with matching grass set.

3.) What are the repercussions if any, from deleting specific textures from mods using SSEEdit.

4.) When i took a peek in SSEEdit, i looked up Flora Overhaul > Grass and noticed some grass items were RED, others in green. What is the significance of the colors here? Does it mean they are conflicting with other flles?

5.) How can i view the individual files to determine which i want to keep and which i want to delete?

6.) Is this kind of mismatch normal and youtubers only show what looks good and im just wishing here?

7. ) SEPERATE QUESTION: My LOD for the tundra is still drawing green (very noticable in above pic link) whilst the grass tilesets are beige and the offending red colors, making the tundra area look even stranger. Any advice on where to start with this issue would also be amazing.

THANK YOU !! Hopefully someone will come to my rescue here !!

Edited by kcdrums79