Head of State (Spoilers obviously)

darkus37

Ok, so I'm playing the head of state quest and on it's completion, Hannibal and his band of ex-slaves make a base at the the base of the Lincoln Memorial. This base is just some tents and a brahmin basically. This is supposed to be an ex-slave sanctuary, right? I realize that it won't have robots and sentry turrets, but this is basically in the middle of super mutant central and you have two guards? The raiders who previously occupied the area (before their bloody demise at my hands) had about 7 snipers and a minefield - so what I am proposing is a massive expansion of the Lincoln Memorial base. A large wall finishing the perimeter, with perhaps a Little Lamplight-esque gate (it somehow kept out all those super mutants from Vault 87) with armed guards and tents all over with various ex-slave npcs walking around and doing town things (patrolling, gossiping, trading). I would also like to see the memorial get patched up so that there is only one entrance and include a pulpit like area for Hannibal to preach to the choir. Also, if it were possible, for all the items you get from the Museum (i.e. the rifle, voice recording, action figure, etc.) to show up on a display case in the memorial.

Archived