Skyrim-type Water in Fallout 3; not lore

ThomasCovenant

I'm not asking anyone to actually place Skyrim files into Fallout 3. I'm asking for water that behaves like that of Skyrim, but in Fallout 3.

I realize that the Potomac River in the Wasteland doesn't flow, or does it? When swimming in the river, the river seems to have a current that flows toward the Atlantic Ocean. The thing is, where is the water flowing from? There's no source. [OT] In my opinion, James(player's dad) had an over-complicated idea. Why didn't they just desalinate ocean water? It wouldn't have cost them anything because a. there's no power company, and b. the generators seen in large buildings and infrastructure are Small Form Fission Power Generators, and could provide all the power that they could ever need. So no need to send you(the player) on a life-threatening journey to get a device that may or may not be still functional. But, I digress.

• 2 months later...

even the oceans are highly irradiated. look on the fallout wiki for more information on 'the great war.' just to give you an idea of just how many low yield (low yield=high radiation) atomic bombs were detonated in the 2 hrs of the great war, 77 Chinese bombs were targeted at las vegas alone. so in total... there were way to many bombs to count, thus the oceans are just as irradiated as the rivers. but hey, if you dont believe me, you can check the wiki yourself.