Ridable Motorcycle or Madmax like vehicle?

Stryfe23

You'd think that someone with a little bit of time, and mechanical skills in the game world, would have been able to get some amalgamation of a working bike or cart like vehicle running.

Maybe something like the cart vehicles in the Mad Max movies? - Sorry don't remember what they where called

Could something like this be possible?

First a working in-game vehicle, then with gas consideration, and then maybe implementing raider/other npc spawns with said vehicles.

It would be awesome to see something like this, and somehow keeping it's resources open to the modding community, so that each step defined above could happen.

Anyways just an idea/dream...

You'd think that someone with a little bit of time, and mechanical skills in the game world, would have been able to get some amalgamation of a working bike or cart like vehicle running.

Maybe something like the cart vehicles in the Mad Max movies? - Sorry don't remember what they where called

Could something like this be possible?

First a working in-game vehicle, then with gas consideration, and then maybe implementing raider/other npc spawns with said vehicles.

It would be awesome to see something like this, and somehow keeping it's resources open to the modding community, so that each step defined above could happen.

Anyways just an idea/dream...

I'm all forth with the idea, on the other hand, there are not much roads and there must be a reason why Bethesda didn't develop this idea. I personally think that your PC would just crash if you reach a certain speed because even if you have a good PC and you increase your running speed you get a lot of lag.

I, for one, am still waiting to see one of those dune-buggy makeshift vehicles from the road warrior. I suppose that if someone was able to take a static clutter motorcycle and turn it into a vehicle, all we need is someone to make a model of a cart, and then do the same process (with only minor variations, hopefully!)

But what I really want to know is if the AI can be worked to use the vehicles. Imagine how awesome it would be to see a group of raiders on bikes chasing you around. My gut tells me that ain't happening though...

Archived