recurring game freeze at windhelm

phillipjohnmc

OP - re AFK mods - there is a 'download' tab at the top of the home page - from there, you must select the Skyrim SE mods (which shows no files), then you must click on the mod type you are looking for. It is not very intuitive for me, either. Reminder - AFK only supports the latest version of Skyrim SE/AE, so if it is an SKSE dependent mod, it can cause trouble with earlier versions of SE, or break other related SKSE mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol what kind of mods do you guys have? I have spend prob like 100+ hours bugfixing. I have now 400 mods active and experience almost never game freezes crashes or ctd's. I even made sure my fps stays at 60. I play at a laptop.

Edited by DarkBlade13

Well, I am really pushing a Ryzen 3800x and RTX 2080 (hybrid cooled) w/64 GB and multiple SSD set up, w/the game installed on the larger secondary. I am running 4k UHD with over 1k mods plus texture overhauls. I now have glitchy frame rates (avg 50-55) and some objects can be left out from time to time - my favorite, a missing alchemy table w/the pouch still there, suspended in place.