Simple Merc Charmer request

Kitein

I would be very grateful if a modder could take this simple request: to make a variant of the Merc Charmer outfit that is much more powerful and durable. However to be a separate, unique piece of clothing. In short I want the AR of this unique Charmer outfit to have a damage resistance of 35, give +1 to luck and charisma as well as grant a +10 bonus to the speech and barter skills. Lastly I'd like the DR to be in the 1000 range and have it be repairable with the use of other Merc outfits. I don't have an exact request for the location of the outfit but perhaps somewhere simple enough.

Why do I want this? Because simply put, I love the way the Merc Charmer outfit looks; my favorite piece of clothing in terms of style in the game. I would just love being able to have the protection and bonuses on the caliber of more powerful armor but keep the look of the Charmer.

:thanks:

By the way, if you would be kind enough to be interested, please reply so I know there is hope out there. Ah, also: this piece could be called...hm...I really don't have a particular name in mind, it is up to the taker's discretion to give it a proper name and location.

I would be very grateful if a modder could take this simple request: to make a variant of the Merc Charmer outfit that is much more powerful and durable. However to be a separate, unique piece of clothing. In short I want the AR of this unique Charmer outfit to have a damage resistance of 35, give +1 to luck and charisma as well as grant a +10 bonus to the speech and barter skills. Lastly I'd like the DR to be in the 1000 range and have it be repairable with the use of other Merc outfits. I don't have an exact request for the location of the outfit but perhaps somewhere simple enough.

Why do I want this? Because simply put, I love the way the Merc Charmer outfit looks; my favorite piece of clothing in terms of style in the game. I would just love being able to have the protection and bonuses on the caliber of more powerful armor but keep the look of the Charmer.

:thanks:

By the way, if you would be kind enough to be interested, please reply so I know there is hope out there. Ah, also: this piece could be called...hm...I really don't have a particular name in mind, it is up to the taker's discretion to give it a proper name and location.

bump

You just want a unique, stats-tweaked version of the Merc Charmer? If its just GECK work, I could whip one up for you.

EDIT:

Done.

Merc Tempter Outfit (Haha, original)

+1 Charisma, Luck

+10 Barter, Speech

35 Damage Resistance (on par with most Combat Armor and the Metal Armor)

1000 Health (on par with most Power Armor)

Repairable with other Merc outfits and vice-versa

All other stats the same as the Vanilla Charmer

Sold by Pronto at the Lock and Load in Paradise Falls via script, so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues

Where do you want to download it from?

You just want a unique, stats-tweaked version of the Merc Charmer? If its just GECK work, I could whip one up for you.

EDIT:

Done.

Merc Tempter Outfit (Haha, original)

+1 Charisma, Luck

+10 Barter, Speech

35 Damage Resistance (on par with most Combat Armor and the Metal Armor)

1000 Health (on par with most Power Armor)

Repairable with other Merc outfits and vice-versa

All other stats the same as the Vanilla Charmer

Sold by Pronto at the Lock and Load in Paradise Falls via script, so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues

Where do you want to download it from?

Alright that sounds perfect! Thanks so much! Any file-sharing website works fine with me. Whatever is easiest for you man, but places like Filelplanet are where I generally download stuff from, other sites work fine though.

Sweet! got it and it works just as I dreamed it would, you're a life-saver man! Oh but if you have the chance perhaps a script that will put it in Pronto's inventory locker would be nice for Good characters who choose to massacre Paradise Falls.

(Kinda hard to barter with Pronto when he's trying to blast your face off)

Archived