ESO or any Online Game, how does it work

daventry

Kleinstaff, ESO is a TES Game, its just a MMO

Arena (Bethesda's First RPG Game) is all over Tamriel, just not a MMO. What do you think that Game is.

Timeline of Tamriel:
ESO

Arena

Daggerfall

Morrowind

Oblivion

Skyrim

TES6

I wonder if its possible for Bethesda to Remake Arena, then we also have a Tamriel style RPG Single Player Game.

Besides, Arena is just some Years after ESO right

Edited by daventry

Kleinstaff, ESO is a TES Game, its just a MMO

Arena (Bethesda's First RPG Game) is all over Tamriel, just not a MMO. What do you think that Game is.

Timeline of Tamriel:

ESO

Arena

Daggerfall

Morrowind

Oblivion

Skyrim

TES6

I wonder if its possible for Bethesda to Remake Arena, then we also have a Tamriel style RPG Single Player Game.

Besides, Arena is just some Years after ESO right

I don't think Bethesda would ever remake Arena. They are already making ESO which takes place in every province, (like Arena) so I don't think they would bother making a whole new game that pretty much is the same as their current project. Why would they put out a game that is like ESO but single player? They do not want competition with their own game and encourage people to buy the less expensive non-monthly paying version. Bethesda wants people to play ESO.

They also have no history of ever remaking games, or even re releasing HD versions of their older games. I think they will just stick with the trend they are going at with each game focusing on a different province.

Zenimaks is making ESO

Bethesda is making TES6

Zenimaks is the Parent Company of Bethesda.

They have Nothing in common with each other

What they have in common is that they both are making Elder Scrolls games. Why would Zenimax want to put their studios against eachother and waste their time making 2 of the same game and put one in the position where very little people will buy it?

Think about it. If there are 2 games, one where you have to pay monthly (ESO) and the other you don't, and both games take place in the same world and scale, who is going to buy the one where you have to pay monthly? They want and need people to buy the one you pay monthly (ESO). Online games NEED a community. They don't want to discourage people from buying it, it's bad marketing.

True, but just remember, ESO has Nothing to do with Tod Howard and Bethesda, he and his Team are working on TES6 or probably (hopefully not) Fallout 4 and then TES6

If Bethesda wants to make their own Tamriel Style Game, then Zenimacks cant have a say on the matter.

Edited by daventry

True, but just remember, ESO has Nothing to do with Tod Howard and Bethesda, he and his Team are working on TES6 or probably (hopefully not) Fallout 4 and then TES6

If Bethesda wants to make their own Tamriel Style Game, then Zenimacks cant have a say on the matter.

Ummmm.... I am really not sure what to say to this.... Are you serious...?

First of all, Bethesda and Tod Howard are a part of a studio published by Zenimax. Think of Zenimax as Bethesda's boss. Zenimax has EVERYTHING to say in the matter of what Bethesda does.

Also, watch the ESO trailer. It shows Bethesda's logo and name at the beginning. I think they have SOMETHING to do with it. You are making it sound like an entirely different company is making ESO.

Second of all, there is no word that Bethesda is working on TES6 and it is pretty much confirmed that Bethesda and Tod are working on Fallout 4. Have you seen the news/rumors? They wouldn't make 3 TES games in a row. Please remember that there are fans of the Fallout series too, and they have been waiting for a sequel.

My guess? We will probably see Fallout 4 plus a spinoff game(equivalent to New Vegas or ESO) before we see another main Elder Scrolls game.

Sorry, but please think about it and don't get your hopes up. I GUARANTEE that we will not see a main "Tamriel" game for a while.

Just give ESO a chance. I think the first month is free. You seem really interested in it but afraid of online gameplay and want them to make an alternative for you. Some of my fondest memories in gaming are with multiplayer/online games.

Edited by MostlyMuggie