I need help with Forgotten city

popanE

I was just browsing through some building and quest mods and noticed a patch foe 'the forgotten city' from October just gone. Little bit confusing but I'm very much convinced that because I got Skyrim via gamepass it is a DRM type issue. One thing says it's stand-alone the other says it's a no requirements mod. Something for the future when I get a non gamepass version of Skyrim.

That standalone game is completely separate from Skyrim. If you get the Steam or GOG version, you should be able to d/l the Forgotten City mod from Nexus. I don't know how well it co-exists with the full AE (w/full CC addons).

It is a fun/frustrating mod, until you get the hang of it. IIRC, there were no small number of bugs in it, and the gameplay is not entirely intuitive. Plan on having to replay more than once. Spam saves if you can.

Yeah, that's the plan. I am going to wait till the new year as I'm planning on upgrading my rig. I am still going to play Skyrim with the current mods available to me. I've learned a lot about how the game works, so I am far more prepared for an install without the limitations of gamepass. Thanks again for your help.

• 3 months later...