Railway system

Yoshh

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in modding a railway system on Fallout 3 as a mean of transportation. Now isn't that a wonderfull idea? *cough**cough*. I've seen GTS, and that motorcicle mod from valhalla and it wouldn't hurt much to have diferent transports :happy:

The wasteland geography might make the job a little hard, but heck... It would be awesome to travel around the wasteland in real time and fend off any raider attacks on the trains 8D

be careful, GTS doesn't like competition. they are german, and they do everything perfect.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in modding a railway system on Fallout 3 as a mean of transportation. Now isn't that a wonderfull idea? *cough**cough*. I've seen GTS, and that motorcicle mod from valhalla and it wouldn't hurt much to have diferent transports :happy:

The wasteland geography might make the job a little hard, but heck... It would be awesome to travel around the wasteland in real time and fend off any raider attacks on the trains 8D

be careful, GTS doesn't like competition. they are german, and they do everything perfect.

That was never my intention :D And of course, I cannot compare myself to their greatness XD

Now that BS is out, couldn't something be done with that train from the quest? the one that takes you to Adams AF base? i'm gonna mess around with this i think. Great idea.

Well, I've been thinking of that... But since BS is not availiable to anyone (I bought it though) that wouln'd be wise, right? At least from what I see from the comments about the DLC not many people are going to buy it until all those patch related problems are solved :/ Why not make a poll? :D

Underground trains vs. BS Trains :P

for the videos, why not use underground train tunnels, then we wouldn't have to worry about the day/ night cycle, huh?rite? whos with me? ^^

I'm with you! And I can even do the video myself... Or... Not >_> Well, I used the underground everyday to go to university, but classes are over now, so... :pinch:

what r the bugs in BS? i never experienced any, evrything runs smoothly. take the video from Cloverfield, Hehe, that movie was bad ass! except the ending....

we just need ideas for the station places, definetly not in metro, there are too many ghouls to delete to bother, and all the rubble would make things unrealistic ( imagine a populated station with trains going through the rubble) even if the train is not moving. my god i just realized, im a perfectionist! argh! well id say new stations, but only my idea, you dont have to do it

Well, I don't think we can use Cloverfield due to legal issues... (Yes, it was a nice movie :P )

You do realize that making a new metro sation from scratch would be hard as hell... D: The more we can use from the game, the better :P And about the deletion of npcs, if you check out the GECK, it's really easy to do that. You such select every NPC and monster in the area (there is a list with and the static objects, lights and npcs) and press delete! And voilá, you've got a tidy metro station :P

but Aellyth, if you delete all the ghouls in the metro then metro wouldn't be as scary as it should've been, i usually go there to kill ghouls silently, and hear them screech in the darkness, its my Haven! i suggest duplicating the metro, delete the ghouls, and add a door to the new station, not make it entirely from scratch.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. But what I wanted was just what you said. Of course I will leave existing metro stations untouched xD Maybe in a late phase of the mod the stations would be replaced after you cleaned up the station yourself (in-game)