Modpack for blocking/deflecting in powerstance

DaftestDude

Hi there, I have tried out a bunch of mods, read through tons and thought it would be best to message on here in case someone knows exactly what I'm looking for.

Large desire:
- perfect blocking/deflecting in 2h AND powerstancing
- during powerstancing change the LB to block/deflect, RB to light/fast dual wield attack and RT to heavy dual wield attack (light and heavy animations for powerstancing jump attacks too)

Less important but desirable:
- sekiro/bloodborne footwork/evading
- clash physics in the deflection system when two attacks from player and NPC landing at the same time
- bloodhound step on staffs

I've completed the game 15+ times and I want to get better at the melee with a more intricate system shifting between powerstancing and 2 handing with deflection in either. If you're wondering my build for this:

RH1 Magic Nagakiba w/Bloodhound Step
RH2 Occult NK w/BHS
RH3 Lightning NK w/Unsheathe

LH1 Cold NK w/Double Slash

LH2 Blood NK w/DS

LH3 Albinauric Staff (ideally with BHS and swapped with my RH3)

Rotten Wing Insignia, Claw Talisman, Turtle and Lord of Blood

The closest I have come so far is the famous Sword Mastery mod (SMM) however it really bugs me that the Occult animations aren't the same for all the other infusions and makes playing with different infusions sets completely different move sets. Also I put Double Slash on my status building swords but it's speed has been greatly nerfed in the SMM.

Thanks for any good thoughts and replies. If there is a mod with the right powerstancing and deflecting systems I'll be so happy.

Ian