[Yapped - How to?] Make Quickstep / Bloodhount Step supersede righthand Ash of War

Zaosss

Greetings,

Since equipping a shield makes that Ash of War supersede the Ash of War of your right hand weapon, I assumed that if I equipped another weapon in my left hand, it would supersede the righthand Ash of War as well.

Sadly, nope. Then I realized I could slap Parry onto some of my left handed weapons and now it did again supersede the right handed Ash of War, so I though, there has to be a way to make this happen within Yapped.

I ended up figuring out that I had to configure something inside the SwordArtsParam, but I didn't have any luck with either Quickstep or Bloodhound Step, well I did, but not in the way I wanted it to. The weird thing is that when disabling both isRefRightArts and isGrayoutLeftHand, as well as disableParam_NT I managed to get other Ashes of War supersede the righthand Ash of War.

Abilities such as Raptor of the Mists or Flame of the Redmanes now supersede the righthanded Ash of War when slapped onto a lefthanded weapon, which yay, is great. But strangely enough when disabling the previously mentioned parameters for both Quickstep and Bloodhound Step it just changes it to the Ash of War called Sword Dance.

It wasn't just that single righthanded weapon I was using, it was with multiple, that they now all did Sword Dance, even though the tooltip said Quickstep or Bloodhound Step. Interestingly enough, I decided to slap on Sword Dance on a sword, which now causes Bloodhound Step or Quickstep (with the disabled parameters still) to become another Ash of War, which I think is Stamp - Sword Whirl or something.

TLDR: Can somebody help me figure out how to have both Quickstep and Bloodhound Step supersede the righthanded weapon ability? I'm playing as a Bloodhound Knight with the Claw in my left hand and the Fang in my right, but I only want to use Bloodhound's Finesse when I'm 2-handing it; for the rest I'd just want to be able to use Bloodhound Step basically, without having to switch to 2-handing the Claws.

Edited by Zaosss