Could someone create a "Stephen King" Mod

Pennywuss

I was thinking about the movie "IT" and how it kinda reminds me of Fallout 3 so then I thought maybe someone could create a mod that would combine the two together. There could be a town called Dairy where kids a mysteriously disappearing. You later find out that a clown is kidnapping them and taking them deep underground through a water processing plant outside the city. Where you decide to take the story is up to you but I'd like to keep it as close to the movie as possible. Maybe you could see dead lights moving through the floor boards or radio signals of kids saying "help me" and maybe a foggy room where the clown attacks and quotes lines from the movie. Anyway if anyone decides to make a mod of this idea please let me know so I can download it.

hey nice to meet you!

you kinda put the this post in the wrong page! since your requesting/suggesting a fallout 3 mod it belongs in the fallout 3/fallout3 requests/suggestions page

i have reported the topic to a moderator and should be moved to the proper place shortly

Tyreil829

Archived