Midas Astral Realm

DaCrazyBegga

-one in the astral chaos

-one on the astral spire

-one at the astral claw

You are missing:

Astral Spiral: should be easy to find, check all the obvious portals especially in Spire, that one has quite a few.

Astral Temple: The toughest. Go to Mist through the portal that leads you to a small underwater island. Look around, eventually you should see a giant (benign) fish, which constantly swims between that island and another containing a portal to Temple. If you can't find the fish, check the map for the portal's marker and try to find it by swimming up and down on it.

When you complete the astral quest you'll get a powerful spell and the Great astral gate in Midas' basement can be used.

Astral Temple: The toughest. Go to Mist through the portal that leads you to a small underwater island. Look around, eventually you should see a giant (benign) fish, which constantly swims between that island and another containing a portal to Temple. If you can't find the fish, check the map for the portal's marker and try to find it by swimming up and down on it.

When you complete the astral quest you'll get a powerful spell and the Great astral gate in Midas' basement can be used.

thats what i searched for thanks alot

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
You're lucky, I screwed up with an explosive spell and managed to blast the one on top of the spire down, I've got no idea where it landed and the other 4 are already set in their respective pedestals :S I also tried using the console, but the .additem command doesn't work with the prism-id.

From my experience the astronachs who drop the prisms respawn after a while. I have already solved the prism miniquest and activated the astral heart and still get prisms from the astronachs when I revisit the planes.