A never ending story

Gabbemaster

....... then all of a sudden a black hole came and sucked the entire universe in destroing everything,

but then a white whole crapped it all out, except everything was opposite!!!! black was west and white was east! up was left and right was down, evey thing was changed, especially marcus wolfe's mech, who was turned into a crap deamon, like in Dogma which was one funny fil...........

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunatly, one bit of my mech survived and is floating through space. I can't control my direction or do anything, but I do have an internet connection and a credit card, so I can download videogames legally. I spend a lot of time playing them (what else do I have to do?) and sometimes I look down upon the Earth, watching out for my fellow Tesssourcians.......

GINJI! WATCH OUT! THERE'S A DEMON BEHIND YOU!!!!!

Meanwhile as those desirous of an RPG rush off to the correct part of the forum - maybe the Snow Arena?

(OOC> seriously guys I agree Snow Arena is the forum for what you want to do here. It's been inactive for a while but you can start it up again)

On a small planet not far from Betelgeuse a bespectacled young mage called Potty Harrer has invented a left handed screwdriver for right handed screws.

This invention is incredibly useful because it solves in one go the problem of global warming by....

By not angering the methane producing halobacterium who are the true rulers of Betelgeuse who get annoyed by all things moving in the right direction. However little did Potty Harrer know that the evil munchkin empire of chocula :ohmy: had sabatauged Potty Harrer's Tylenol medicine in order to prevent him from creating the screwdriver and ending the constant smelly greenhouse gas emisions from the angry halobacterium . Without this, Potty Harrer was doomed to the ever increasing migranes resulting from his overexposure to magic :wacko:. Before dying due to his ever increasing headaches, Potty Harrer flushed his screwdriver down his toilet into the smelly and poopy abyss of the sewers in order to ensure the survuval of the screwdriver for he knew that the one thing munchkins avoid is feces. in his dying breath, he flushed the screwdriver down the toilet and then fell from his killer headaches. Meanwhile, George Bush was walking besides a polluted River which the sewers flooded into when he saw Potty Harrer's magic screwdriver. in this instance he....

. But then The Vogons, Kricket robots and several Acturn Megadonkeys decended on him and blew him up, ate him, and then demolished his planet to make way for a new hyperspace bypass.

On the other side of the...

television, a man took the remote control to switch to a different channel which was a lot more interesting. Unlike the first channel, this one wasn't about mass destruction, and actually had some kind of storyline that made sense. The name of this channel is...

Coco Channel, or Channel Nº. 5 as it was commonly known. Interesting as it was, the programmes were mostly small, black and didn't cover very much in particular. But they were tres chic, and most people couldn't afford to watch them. The man...