A never ending story

Gabbemaster

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELIUM!!!!

Look, don't ask me how it happened, because I don't know.

The Space Guar Empire agreed that the planet of Firieo 12 was to dangerous to continue existing. They took their Space Nuke (which took about 20 earth years to build) and used it to blow up Firieo 12 and the surrounding solar system.

With the Captains James 'Jolly' Roger and Silver 'Long' John dead, Leif was left without a friend, and since his family was dead, he became very lonely. He soon drank himself into a coma, but before he passed out he told the bartender "Just you wait. With James and John dead, there was a void created in the piracy industry. Somebody will fill it. Just you wait."

Indeed, the other pirates of the galaxy were close to becoming as powerful as James used to be.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

(wow, nobody came here when I was gone. Guess it's up to me to tell the story)

The dreaded John McPhillius.

A man so terribly skilled with the laser sword that he didn't even have to think when killing people.

He took a crew of the 500 most skilled pirates, 25 best cooks, 325 best gunners, 50 best navigators, and 100 misc. (for a crew of 1000) about the large ship SSRAID and declared that by the end of the week he would plunder over 45,000,000 tonnes of demthyte or die trying. He attacked......

• 7 months later...

Gabbe_Master, aka Gabriel from Whoopsala steps out of that dusty old coffin in the basement "Aaahhh... Its time! TIME I say!".

He looks around, bringing his hands together with a loud "clap". Then a second time. After the third clap, which was a lot louder than the previous ones, he finally realise that no one is actually going to respond this time. "A couple oh years in a bloody coffin and people forget you eh!?"... No response.

"Thats it!" he says and stumbles back to that bloody coffin "see ya in a year or 2 everybody"... As the heavy stonelid automatically (cool huh!? Automatic coffins!?) moves back in place over his head, once again hiding him from the rest of the wicked world, a thought came to him: "No freakin' response this time either..."

OOC: Just popping in to say hi ;) Will probably not be back in a year or 2, but who knows? Take care anyway :) /Gabriel

• 3 years later...
"Aaah, a giant mutant whatnot lion! My favourite!", said the passing Necromancer, killed the lion, and used it's soul to resurrect a thread from the past. He looked at what he had accomplished, sighed, and said: "It has been three years, three long years! Lets see if we can wake some of the old bears from their slumber shall we?". He then used what remained from the lions soul and summoned...