Follower causing Interior Cell to be black?

GoldenDragyn

In my admittedly limited experience, ANY misbehaving mod (ok, maybe better said "many misbehaving mods") can result in a black screen.

As to why...specifically, not sure. In my personal experience, the few times I forced the black screen reveal, my player and followers were all t-posing, so whatever it was causing it was breaking FNIS related features, but I'm sure there could be other symptoms ad other causes if you could see (instead of being black-screened out). As I recall, there's some console command you can use to remove the black screen condition...or maybe it was an ini setting, can't recall, it's been almost two years since I've tried that on a black screen condition.

I got it taken cared of, so many versions of the mod that I think some got messed up because stuff was being drastically changed that other modders were just messing the mod up (from Korean site). Earlier versions have a quest line vs "newest" version the quests seemed to have been removed and perverted dialogue options had been added to main follower.