REQUEST FOR DLC - SAVEGAMES

Andythefreezer

Hi guys, after i tried every patch around here, re downloaded all dlcs and reinstalled F3 with all dlcs on a new pc, without ANY DLCs working, i decided to post a request for a few savegames here.

I need a savegame from:

Broken Steel, when Elder Lyons spoke to you after you woke up

Anchorage, when you entered the simulation and are in the sim!

The Pitt, when you just gave up your gear,

because at these points I'm not able to play further: At anchorage i can enter the pod, everything wents white, and thats it.

At The Pitt i find wehrner help him go into the tunnel[...] game crashes when i should loose my gear.

At Broken Steel i wake up in the hospital at the Citadel, and elder lyons just stands there.

I know most people have somehow resolved issues with the dlcs, but unfortunately i haven't, so please Help me and upload a savegame!!!! (If possible a savegame without body replacers or tell me which one your using) Please, its not that much work to upload a few saves...

Thank you very much!!!

Andy

I haven't had the chance to mess with Pitt/Steel

But with Anchorage I had similar issues which I found rather... entertaining work arounds...

Anchorage Memorial soldiers posing, as the picture is taken, game crashes. Solution? Pop the cameraman in the ear with a sniper rifle.

As a mininuke were to be launched to blow up the door to the refinery. Crash. Solution. No clip through the wall and don't deactivate the field.

Still have to pay for them for PC version. You can buy them on the Games For Windows Live site. Asking for freebies will irk the staff and more.

how much what? if its cost, then its $10 (800 microsoft points)

were getting off subject.

maybe sumtin happened when u downloaded it, and some torrents are fake or are not complete, i suggest u get the real ones like evryone else. and if u did, then its your xbox/ PC

What are torrents, something like steam *confused*?

i downloaded from GfWL - For 30 bucks in total!!! and because for example the first "the Pitt" release was broken i redownloaded - twice because the updated version didn't work for me!

Im just asking for a savegame file! and like above mentioned i installed F3 AGAIN on a different PC, without getting the DLCs to work properly!!! Okay maybe I am just too dumb to play Fallout 3, thats fine, go on laugh and do whatever you want, just please load up a savegame at rapidshare or whereever, so i can play the DLCs at least with your character! On XP they are located in My Documents/My Games/Fallout 3.

Is it so hard to spend five minutes to look through your savegame files and upload one where you are in the pitt or anchorage...????

Torrents are used by pirates to illegally distribute copyrighted material. As this is stealing, it is not allowed to be discussed on the Nexus sites. Steam is a legal Download site, as is D2D.

However, If you are going to use a lot of mods, I recommend getting the disk, as it is required for uninstalling/reinstalling. Also The legally downloaded versions will not work with many mods, and can only be patched by going back to the original site for the patch. Any mod that requires OBSE will not work.

Bben46, Moderator

thanks! But one question though: I bought F3 in a shop - so i have the F3 DVD, but where can i get the DLCs with a disc??? And which Fallout mod would require OBSE? Thats for oblivion :D:D:D:D

@ thread bump and: Please upload savegames someone???

Archived