New mutation: Become an animal?

StealthicKhaos

Is this even possible? If it is, hears my idea:

Raise the radiation level you can take in to 2000. After the 1000 level, you are at that level permanently. And you become a ghoul from the Ghoulification Mod. Then if you reach the 2000 mark, you become a random animal. (Resistant to radiation, but not healed by it.) You can't wear apparel, (or if this is possible and not that hard you can) You canSTILL talk to people. This doesn't mean you aren't still human in ways. (Other npcs are like this too, I am getting to a quest soon) And you can only use melee. But you do a GREAT amount of damage. There are special effects for certain animals:

Cat: Jump alot higher.

Dog: Run faster.

Deathclaw: Deal out more damage than the other animals.

Mirelurk: Can breath underwater.

Radscorpian: Poison people and drain there health.

Brahim: Head butt people to knock them out.

Yao Quai: Eat corpses to regain health.

Mole Rat: Bite people to instant cripple.

Any better ideas? Post them.

Quest: Starts when you become an animal. After a couple minutes of you being an animal, an NPC like you runs up to you and says they passed out and woke up like this. The NPC want you to get the cure from a place in rivet city. He isnt sure about it because its a rumor. (The rumor is true) If you go to the science lab a new scientist is there and gives you the cure and also cures you. You go back to where you met the person and cure him. He has nothing to give you but whenever you turn back into an animal, you can use the cure anytime.

Is this a good idea or what?

No need to bump it after 2 hours. Mods don't instantaneously appear and can take a while, if someone's interested in doing it. Seems like quite a bit of work, too.

for what its worth, it sounds like a great idea. my 2 cents would be that you have a chance to turn into one of a variety of human like mutations.. like half way between a centaur and a human, all gross and whatnot.

hopefully youll find some people to take it on.

Archived