New mutation: Become an animal?

StealthicKhaos

good idea but it's not doable, not even with FOSE. why? because the bloody game engine does not allow it to be done, see there is only on body mesh for male and female and also the same animations. if by any chance you manage to add scripts that add animal meshes as clothes (which requires FOSE Or intermediate scripting skills :yes: ) what can we do about the animations ? (although it's funny to see a mole rat running like a human ! :biggrin: )

correct me if i'm wrong. ;)

but there is another way. we can add mutant-human or Centaur-human or Wolverine-human... etc races that use the same vannila prefs and properties but have a different texture or head mesh.

And with this plan it's going to be doable. :wink: '

& let's not forget broken steel, it conflicts with race mods. :wallbash:

Ive seen mods that have done similar things... you would gust need to equip a suit and bind the key for moving forward and adding the walking animation, then the sideways key binds to the sideways movement while using the side walking animation you would need to create whole new animations wit the human skeleton though witch will be hard ,the attack i don't know if that is possible

And stealth vanilla is the way the game is right out of the box, unmodded, no dlc, no retextures, etc.

Archived