Quest overhauls? I love em!

Suhaild23

Of all the mods I have tried out for Skyrim, the ones that I have enjoyed the most (besides major quest mods like legacy of the dragonborn), are the ones that take already existing vanilla quest and improve it. Now I don't mean just ones like the saints and seducers overhaul that just recently came out, but also simple ones like the Lydia improved follower dialogue mod.

Anyways, what I am asking for is if anyone can give me some new ones? I found a rare few, but its fun to have as much as possible. I tried searching online but I cant seem to find them (probably just using wrong word choice there....)

There aren't many especially ones involving Faction NPC Relationship Encounter Story Adventure enhancement.

Recently i found something that expands on Serana and Valerica introducing also a new follower.

It sort of makes them ''Darker'' overall and for some quite extreme or out of place.

There are 2 versions one newer one older and different.

However its concept is build around some swearing and sexual content/ mods.

Might work for those who want something like that and like something extra to Amorous Adventures with RDO and SDE but going to more extreme directions.

I am personally not sure if i should try it even. Its called Dirtyborn lol

Being honest i would prefer something more ''Toned Down'' and not too much on the ''Lewd Spectrum'' of mods.

It does however add greatly to some roleplay concepts.

So there are mods around.

Its just that the motivation of them remains the same as 10 years ago and its reflected on their content.

Edited by Guest

I still want to make a mod that allows me to say NO to both Elisif and Ulfrick. Elisif is a pupet from the empire with no power at all. Giving her the jagged crown would be a disgrace and total disrespect for the crown. Ulfric on the other hands is a complete idiot with peanut sized brains. The man has no respect for people who are slighty diffrent from him. Giving it to him would be asking for problems. I tried to throw the crown into the sea but that wasn't allowed by the game. I wish I could give it to Balgruuf and unite Skyrim under him. I would use the wizzards college to research vampires feeding on magick sources than on blood. Creating spells that protect them from the sun. After that I would use an army of magickly enhanced vampires and dragons to kick the dominion out of Skyrim for once and for all.

Edited by DarkBlade13

It's nice but I already have a mod that allows me to buy all houses without any requirements XD. I know while reamining neutral you can buy a house solitude but not in windhelm. That really annoys me and that's why I downloaded the mod. It also made me kinda hate Hulfric. All of these things make me kinda angry. It's very clear both sides are unfit to rule. I want to be able to end the war in a lore friendly way where both sides are being shut up by the dragon born. You know what I am saying. Give them a real piece of my mind. On both sides general Tulius seems to be the one with brains and hes a FRIKING GENERAL not a Jarl.

Edited by DarkBlade13

FYI - CWN has an option to use a book near Ulfric's throne to enable the purchase of Hjerim, unless something major has changed.

Ulfric has a backstory that IMO, makes him a bit more understandable, albeit not more sympathetic.

Elisif, OTOH, is probably being kept in the dark about many things by her handlers, so they won't have to deal with so much, or cause/make powerful enemies to want to make more rapid changes.