CovOp Recon Power Armor

BadPenney

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1103832-1242593789.jpg

I'm seeking feedback on this unit that is included as a quest reward.

Retextured with ARPAT digital camouflage, standard power armor radiation protection, total sneak increase 20 (suit and helmet), agility increase 1 (suit), perception increase 1 (helmet), total AR reduction 10, repairable with power armor parts. Flirting with the idea of no power armor training requirement.

Too much buff for not enough reduction? Too much reduction? Any comment appreciated.

Personally, I'd think that the power armor shouldn't increase agility. Maybe you should leave it at 0 or -1? I dunno, since it is power armor, maybe PA Training should be required?

This is the current state of the Covert Ops Recon Power Armor. It is probably final.

Stats are much the same as T-51b Power Armor that it is based upon as far as weight, value and armor rating. Exceptions are increased health of the helmet to 1500 instead of 100, to more closely match the 2000 health of the suit, and the fact that it is repairable with power armor parts.

Redesignated to require power armor training. No strength or agility boost, 1 point perception boost for the helmet. Total radiation resistance is the same as T-51b = 20. Total sneak increase = 15. Includes active stealth mode, which is basically a feature that turns on stealthboy invisibility when you start sneaking and turns it off when you move normally. It seemed like a reasonable advance over repeated ingestion of a stealthboy chem.

@Zeonic Glory : Thanks for the suggestions.

Archived