Nuke Armor recolored and redone

rahxial

wait, do you mean the file with the red briefcase symbol? because thats just the esp, you don't need to use that to change the texture. I mean when you downloaded the mod, one of the folders was called "textures". You put this in the data folder along with everything else. Go to your data folder, open the textures folder, open the "maik" folder, and that folder contains the files you want to edit. There is absolutely no reason for the file type of these files to have changed, I don't see why the patch would do that to an outside mod. If it has for some odd reason changed (Just be sure to double check that it is a .dds file, if it is an .esp or .esm, then you have the wrong file), redownload the mod, and open the textures folder it comes with. I just checked, and I was able to open it with photoshop (I don't really use GIMP). I'm sure that all you would have to do is play with some color balances, and that would get what you want. I would do it myself, but a) I don't use the mod so I wouldn't be able to test it without downloading that other mod as well, and b) I don't really have the authors permission to edit it.

Archived