Anti-Gravity Tesla Cannon (Black)

StealthicKhaos

This weapon will earn you kudos, high ratings, and lots of downloads. You will be next to the enclave commander mod! (Maybe) Here what it is:

A black Tesla Cannon that is at FULL condition all the time no matter what, and deals 1000 Damage. (And of course sends enemys flying through the air.) You find it in a crash UFO like the last one, (It would be Anywhere you would like the crashed UFO to be) The ammo for it is alien power cells.

Name: Physics's Fury (Thanks Zeonic Glory)

If you want to know what I mean by anti gravity, check this:

What about naming it The Gravitron or Physics's Fury?

What the Big Slugger mod does is attach a super beefed up version of the Victory Rifle knockdown ability (setting PushActorAway force from 2 to 150+) to a weapon's normal enchant. What you're asking, as far as game mechanics, is actually quite easy to do (I've actually done something similar for a few of my own custom weapons). I can whip the esp up, but you're outta luck for getting a new texture out of me. I've tried texturing and modeling, and I have crap talent or ability.

Word of advice for aynone else who attempts this kind of mod: setting the damage to a killing level lowers the chance of actually getting the "blasting off" effect. You're more likely to splatter the enemy than send them flying -- what actually kills them is the fall from such a height.

Archived