on vortex I can't add the skse and Fnis

JustoPineda

I look at up many you tutorials videos but the skse and fnis tools in the dashboard still don't work I don't think I'm doing anything wrong since it seem pretty simple I just download the them, then vortex should detect them and activate them it self I even move the file into the game file as well but it just not working i looked in the skyrim special edition and the skse files are in there but the tools on vortex still don't show it working

vortex version: 1.6.14 game: skyrim version 1.6.640.0 number of mods currently: 2 ( skse and fnis) running on 64 bit windows 10 RAM usable: 15.6 GB downloaded skse for version 1.6.640.0

error message for fnis is https://privatebin.nexusmods.com/?cbe38675dfec7a45#8Dacr8bnZ5mPGfntTaswgAEyHB3GJtk7oXDppHRznoop the skse has none

Edited by JustoPineda

For FNIS - you must make sure that the tool icon has the proper information for both the 'Target' and 'Start In' lines, telling Vortex where the tools are installed. For me, these are as follows (I have my installation on a separate SSD):

Target - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Start In - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

For SKSE:

Target - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\skse64_loader.exe

Start In - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition (This one is greyed-out, so I guess that it was auto-selected.)

tl;dr - make sure that your install of FNIS is in the steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data folder, SKSE loader is one folder up (\Skyrim Special Edition) and that you have the correct file paths to the each of the executables listed in the tool window.

For FNIS - you must make sure that the tool icon has the proper information for both the 'Target' and 'Start In' lines, telling Vortex where the tools are installed. For me, these are as follows (I have my installation on a separate SSD):

Target - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Start In - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

For SKSE:

Target - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\skse64_loader.exe

Start In - G:\Programs\Bethesda\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition (This one is greyed-out, so I guess that it was auto-selected.)

tl;dr - make sure that your install of FNIS is in the steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data folder, SKSE loader is one folder up (\Skyrim Special Edition) and that you have the correct file paths to the each of the executables listed in the tool window.

Thank you