aMidianBorn Book of Silence vs Immersive Armours?

DAC20

Hi everyone.

Simple question:

Which do you prefer if you could only choose one ... aMidianBorn or Immersive Armours?

I personally don't like using too many mods (especially if they are large), and so when I came across aMidianBorn's Mod today I was really tempted to give it a go instead of Immersive Armours.

Which do you guys prefer?

I have used both, for a long time o_o I wouldn't pick one or the other. I guess I would pick immersive armors if I had to, because it actually adds stuff to the game, and there are other high def armor texture mods out here. lol

use both, as one makes the vanilla look better, the other gives you new cool armors

I have used both, for a long time :blink: I wouldn't pick one or the other. I guess I would pick immersive armors if I had to, because it actually adds stuff to the game, and there are other high def armor texture mods out here. lol

Didnt really think about using both as aMidianBorn is massive when you add in creatures, weapons etc ... but looks really good IMO

Well, i thought you just talked about the armor part of it, but yes it is a masive mod, but if you dont want to mutch, just use the armor version and imersive armor. and if you then decide you have room for more, add the weapon part of midian