T-posing after cleaning.

Visix297

Hello,

Does anyone know how to fix my character from t-posing? I am currently running Skyrim 1.6.640 (Anniversary). I was making several changes while transitioning from 1.5.97, and I have seen that cleaning certain mods is not always a good thing. My current situation is that I can move around, attack, crouch, etc. Just that there are no animations. Just a dreaded t-pose.

I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks,

Visix297

Okay, that problem means you are missing an animation framework. The vanilla game does not require it but once changes have been made to the original animation files it can be messed up permanent. Try installing FNIS or Nemesis and running them. Whenever you have a mod installed or removed that edits animations you have to run them in order to prevent t-pose. Unless the mods are standalone and don't require animation frameworks.

Maybe try to restore game file integrity on the platform where you downloaded it. When you go to steam you can go to settings and check game file inegrity. This will restore the game to it's original state.

If that doesn't work reinstall the game. If they made changes in your vanilla skyrim file. First go into your mod manager. Select all your mods at once and disable all. Make sure all links are disabled. Go to your Program Files (x86)->Steam->SteamApps->common->remove skyrim folder. This will remove only your game folder. Your mods are stored on another location so you will keep those. Your savegames are also stored on another location so you will keep those too. The bugs can be stored into game save tho. After reinstalling store a clean game file on another location. You can check on a clean start if everything works. Then carefully enable your mods. Continue playing as if nothing happend.

Edited by DarkBlade13