Have a question about my GPU mem usage + want to share my huge list of

RavageTheEarth

I don't think realistic waters matters when it's installed, but I installed 2k textures EXCEPT for the landscapes, then TR, then 2k textures landscapes, then I installed the roads from TR over 2k textures roads lol Mostly because TR has some pretty nasty looking rock and dirt textures.

and as far as I know I have every AMB armor/weapon texture installed, other then that I don't use any other texture packs, except SFO. I do use my mod More Alien Skyrim for the night sky textures, that's about it. The less texture mods you have, the less chance you will get seems. I do still get some seems around some piles of snow that I can not manage to fix for anything, but other then that I'm pretty seem free.

What is SFO? I'm horrible with these abreviations haha

Skyrim Flora Overhaul xD I mainly use it for Expanded Diversity, simply makes the plant life in skyrim more diverse, pretty, and interesting.

I don't think realistic waters matters when it's installed, but I installed 2k textures EXCEPT for the landscapes, then TR, then 2k textures landscapes, then I installed the roads from TR over 2k textures roads lol Mostly because TR has some pretty nasty looking rock and dirt textures.

and as far as I know I have every AMB armor/weapon texture installed, other then that I don't use any other texture packs, except SFO. I do use my mod More Alien Skyrim for the night sky textures, that's about it. The less texture mods you have, the less chance you will get seems. I do still get some seems around some piles of snow that I can not manage to fix for anything, but other then that I'm pretty seem free.

What is SFO? I'm horrible with these abreviations haha

Skyrim Flora Overhaul xD I mainly use it for Expanded Diversity, simply makes the plant life in skyrim more diverse, pretty, and interesting.

Ahh alright I use that too. So here is my revamped list of mods in the order that I installed them:

Ruins Clutter Improved

Cinematic Fire Effects 2 HD

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Landscape, Dungeons, Towns, Misc

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_6 FULL - Riften

Vivid Landscapes - Dungeons and Ruins with SMIM Compatibility patch

Vivid Landscapes - Volcanic Area

aMidianBorn Caves

aMidianBorn Landscape 1 - amidianborn landscape one -2k- Models and textures

aMidianBorn Whiterun

Detailed Rugs

Skyrim Flora Overhaul

Lush Trees and Grass

Natural Grass Texture Floor (Absolutely stunning visuals with no performance drop)

TreesHD_Skyrim_Variation

High Definition Ivy - 2K

Realistic Water Two

SkyFalls - Animated Distant Waterfalls

Vivid Landscapes - Rocking Stones and Mountains Parallax by Aron

Vivid Landscapes - Cliffs and Creeks

Moss Rocks

Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Moss Revised

Finer Dust

Realistic Smoke and Embers

and then just some stuff like College of Winterhold Retexture, etc.

and then some gameplay and audio mods along with the Realvision ENB and RLO

I'm now down to 93 mods :)

Edited by RavageTheEarth